Sunday, March 08, 2009

Me

I may have not written for a very long time, but working for a magazine that gives you no access to gmail is like being at the dead end of the world. The past two three months have changed me - i do not for good or bad. But life has improved in someways and yet gone down the drain in many places.

I do not know how to react to people, their behaviour, or how do I find what life truly holds for me in the future. Writing and my books are the only thing that have been steady as stones in my life and a little bit of faith. The faith is shaken many times, people's aloof, unknd behaviour leaves me cold, literally. I always shiver when it happens. I gave up my dream of writing a book on biography- am not good at that, but am writing stories - strictly fiction but based in reality - am going to do just that for a long time to come or till i can complete my non-fiction history book . Hope I succed in my new venture.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM , Blogger Priyam said...

hey harpreet...how are u? hows life? i want to tell you not to write posts of this nature henceforth, because you have highlighted points which have left you confused and you seem to be a little less sure of yourself..which is utter rubbish!!

never known a stronger and more determined personality than you..you are so clear about your views..your aspirations and mind you, you have done just great till now..

and i know that you will do only better ahead...

 
At 3:18 AM , Blogger Priyam said...

hey harpreet...how are u? hows life? i want to tell you not to write posts of this nature henceforth, because you have highlighted points which have left you confused and you seem to be a little less sure of yourself..which is utter rubbish!!

never known a stronger and more determined personality than you..you are so clear about your views..your aspirations and mind you, you have done just great till now..

and i know that you will do only better ahead...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home